- The Dadap Aguilar Duo
- Still a Classical Geek at Heart
- Florante Aguilar Interview At the New York Premiere of Harana
- Top 10 Misconceptions About the Custom of Harana (Filipino Serenade)
- Press Release for HARANA KINGS US Tour
- HARANA the Movie Synopsis
- The Great Denigration of Composers
- Harana the Movie Production is Completed
- Harana and the Latin Rhythms
- Why do Filipinos Love Sad Pensive Songs?
- A Case for ‘Bayan Ko’ as Philippine National Anthem
- Searching For Sylvia – The Last Surviving Practitioner of the Kundiman Art Song
- The Portuguese Fado, the Philipine Kundiman and How an Artist Arrived at an Idea
- The Difference Between Harana and Kundiman
- The Different Stages of Harana (Serenading)
- Florante’s Guitars
- Concert “Disasters”: Getting Paid – in Quarters!
- Concert “Disasters”: Concerto for Guitar … and Lanzones!
- What’s Up with My Name?
Monthly Archives: August 2013
Florante Aguilar’s interview at the Asian American International Film Festival’s New York premiere of HARANA. The original publication can be found here. ### Harana is a long-abandoned Filipino courtship serenade, which originated in the Spanish colonial period. In this award-winning … Continue reading