- The Dadap Aguilar Duo
- Still a Classical Geek at Heart
- Florante Aguilar Interview At the New York Premiere of Harana
- Top 10 Misconceptions About the Custom of Harana (Filipino Serenade)
- Press Release for HARANA KINGS US Tour
- HARANA the Movie Synopsis
- The Great Denigration of Composers
- Harana the Movie Production is Completed
- Harana and the Latin Rhythms
- Why do Filipinos Love Sad Pensive Songs?
- A Case for ‘Bayan Ko’ as Philippine National Anthem
- Searching For Sylvia – The Last Surviving Practitioner of the Kundiman Art Song
- The Portuguese Fado, the Philipine Kundiman and How an Artist Arrived at an Idea
- The Difference Between Harana and Kundiman
- The Different Stages of Harana (Serenading)
- Florante’s Guitars
- Concert “Disasters”: Getting Paid – in Quarters!
- Concert “Disasters”: Concerto for Guitar … and Lanzones!
- What’s Up with My Name?
Monthly Archives: August 2014
Sylvius Leopold Weiss was a rock star lutenist in the 1700s, equal to JS Bach on playing fantasies and fugues. He remains one of my fave composers, albeit a little unheralded.